Monday, April 17, 2006

Simple pleasures in life.... :)

Now that Iam totally relaxing, I have started rediscovering some simple pleasures in life. Yesterday, I went to the gym and wanted to take swim later on...as it turned out, it rained cats and dogs (!!!!!...in chennai) and the plan got shelved. However, I just winged it and drove out into the rain on my motorbike.

the extent of my joy was indescribable....On an open road , on my favorite bike driving through Ice cold rain. Then I followed it up with a hot cup of tea in a local shop and had a nice little conversation about the weather with some random guy in the tea shop.......

I dont think I have felt happier, even when achieved something great in the past. This is the second instance in past year that I have felt inordinately happy for such simple things, last time around it was because I interacted with a large group of prospective students at ISB.

At the end of the day, hopefully all of us just want happiness...it is upto us to discover what makes us happy and go towards it. For me, the formula is rather simple..Independence, friends and casual interactions.....

What makes you happy??????

Laterz

3 comments:

Ford Prefect said...

Waaasssuuuppp Ferrari ...
Howz it going in Good Ol Chennai ??
Me getting bored to death here...

Ford Prefect said...

Waaasssuuuppp Ferrari ...
Howz it going in Good Ol Chennai ??
Me getting bored to death here...

Karthik said...

Camelpost....I agree with ya

Ford,

Dude..Iam getting beyond my wits in HOT HOT chennai....sparks of fun in between though!

When do you oin work??