Sunday, April 16, 2006

Main aisa kyon hoon???


Before I came back home, I promised my self that i would return to normal 11PM to 6 AM sleeping hrs......no use....Iam still sleeping at 3 and getting up at 10......I cant understand why I refuse to let go if ISB life and get organized!!!

I have even postponed my trip to bangalore till 28th...hopefully I will get a house then!! The days arer now just floating by, without any real purpose, without any assignments or homeworks, without the anticipation of the end terms exams and the term breaks afterwards.......Gosh, how I miss the rush and the relaxation afterwards.

I have been catching with some friends and relatives and its been a lot of fun. But only one gripe....Everyone keeps talking of mairrage. I have now come to agree that I will get married eventually, but NOT right now.......Hopefully, nothing will come up before 2007! But dont take me wrong, I really do appreciate the concern that near and dear express.....I guess its the growing pains that every guy/gal goes thro in this period.

I have been seeing all kinds of movies recently and I have become even closer to my laptop than earlier :).....I really cannot exist without a broadband connection and a laptop!

Well enough rubbish for today.....more later :)

2 comments:

Ayshu said...

Karthik,
Enjoy while the good times last!You would be craving for free time once you start work!!Meeting you quite often so rest when we catch up!!
Thanks to ur cribbing did u chk out the weather today????Awesoem rt?

Karthik said...

Hey Ayshu,

I guess it is true...But I have never been one for too much R&R...I rust very easily :)

The weather was awesome yesterday...I got completely drenched in the rain while driving...simple pleasures in life !!!