Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Good Bye ISB


Well...its farewell to ISB and the by far the best year of my life. The campus is strangely silent, and all I have to look forward to is Graduation day (8th April). The next phase of life commences at Bangalore...lets see where it leads to next.

Class of 2007 students located at chennai....Let me know when you want to meet the alums in chennai (Preferably 11th April).

I will try and gather a crowd of guys to meet up and share any info you need. Last year we met at the coffee shop "Amethyst".

My email ID: karthik70@yahoo.com

Next post from chennai!!!!

4 comments:

Rhapsoder said...

Hey Karthik..

I'm also from SVCE. I'm a co2007 admit.

One of the guys has been in touch with the Alums in Madras.. and he's already getting together people this weekend I think. Will you be here by then?

Ayshu said...

Good luck with ur graduation da..Will catch up with ya in Chennai!!!
Ayshwarya

Karthik said...

Manu,

Ya I think I Kaushik is getting something together now....But sooner the better

Seeya later

Ayshu,

Thanx....Will meet up soon...spoke with deeps in the mornin

Ayshu said...

Karthik,
Saw ur comment!Yeah I started blogging and then dint do it regularly and blamed it on time!!
Good fun meeting ya again yesterday!Lets do something fun this weekend!
Ayshu