Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Portfolio theory actually works!!!

Welll...a Quick update on the happening....so far I have had 3 shortlists and all to IT companies!!!

The role with Infy is interesting to say the least.....for a total non-IT guy, it seems good.

None of my other marketing apps have come through yet and so its wait and watch now I guess. All of my apps have a inherent bias....the trend suggests that I do not want jobs which will involve travelling too far north, else its all been for international jobs.

Have an Intervew on sunday and I dont know what to prepare for it yet!!! Another GD tommorow....I seriously hate the fact that such experienced students have to attend group discussions like kids or whatever!!!!

Thats the price we will have to pay for being such a large batch....

Thought for the day: I NEED more shortlists to come through to have any options at all!

Later

No comments: