Wednesday, February 22, 2006

And the portfolio theory backfires......

I had a dream start to the placement season...Infosys made me decent (but way undersold) consulting offer in my own domain...and I readily hedged my portfolio as planned. The sad part is, I think I may have to take up the offer as Iam not exactly cnverting other opportunities. I have exactly three opportunities to go in the next three days....and Iam willing to figth tooth and nail for my marketing jobs......I had a good fight today for a awesome marketing job, but to no avail :(

Come to think of it, I really didnot have adream job....I came here with the idea of exploring opportunities inproduct marketing and my options are slowly but surelydrying out quickly

I may even end up working in IT because the pay is better......and the roleis pretty good too (as per my understanding)

As you can see...Iam extremely confused and marginally dissapointed right now.

Only god knows where iam headed next!!!!

Hopefully better news next time around

No comments: