Monday, July 17, 2006

Got tagged...Here goes nothing!!

Aaah..got tagged by Ram. This is my shoddy attempt at opening out!

I Think

That I should get whatever I wish for, elese it is not worth thinking about

I wish

I could execute routine activities with a little bit more interest...but it is so darn boooring

I want

To live a life less common......Leave a footprint in the sands of time

Iam

Probably the laziest person on earth, but am happy about the sheer of inertia of motion evident when i do get started on something.

I look for

Simplicity and honesty in people. Also constantly look for change

I miss

The good old days of free money and no real responsibilities (I mean undergrad college)

I hate

Beaurocracy.....and of course incompetence

I love

Company of good friends and harmonious relationships

I talk

A lot....in words of my boss "reticence is not definitely a virtue that you possess"


Laterz......

2 comments:

Ford Prefect said...

ha ha ha .. U do talk a lot ... having been atthe receiving end of your verbosity more often than I would have wanted to , I think I can make that statement...

Anonymous said...

Unlimited Earnings Potential - http://1greatfuture.com

Our company is rapidly growing and offers you an extraordinary income helping others succeed. The primary requirement is to follow up on client inquiries and point them in the right direction. It is stress free, rewarding and straightforward work.

For complete details: http://1greatfuture.com


(Please feel free to delete this post if you don't want it on your blog. Thanks for the informative blog and opportunity to post.)