Saturday, November 11, 2006

Back after a loooong time :)

Well, Im back. The past 3 months have been hectic and boooring, interesting and frustrating alternatively. But thats not the reason why Iam have not blogged, this website is blocked at work and I have been spending a lot of time at work.

Anyways....an update on the hapenings. In august i went ont that whirlwind trip to the lower himalayas and I will add a detailed post on that trip soon.

In september, I visited indonesia for a week and conducted an entry strategy workout for the upcoming business there.

A couple of friends got married, couple got engaged, and a lot more changed jobs. I still maintain status quo (at least for now).

Met a lot of my friends during the recent business trips and have really been burning up the skies with these trips :)

Well.....more later

1 comment:

Ayshu said...

atleast say its ur friend travelogue...it starts with me etc etc karthik...:-)
how are things with you?