Saturday, December 17, 2005

Finally got my bullet point :)

Over the past few months, ISB junta have been travelling all over India and also to thunderbird in the quest for glory.They really have created waves everywhere and I was too lazy any to do any of this stuff.But, if most resume's have bullet points like this, I felt i should ave at least one.Picked the marketing case competition at Posiedon and we got the 2nd place and my coveted bullet point.

Thats that and got some decent cash from the whole exercise too :)

Overall, I found my self becoming way more confident than ever before and I really stepped into the audience...however a couple of takeaways...

  • Actually listen to the questions before you answer them :)
  • Do not be defensive if encountered with a difficult question!!!

Now that Iam back into marketing, grades have started picking up again....finally some good news.

Posiedon was very well organized and yesterdays fashion show was rocking and it seemed as though we were looking professional models on the ramp....simply awesome

Hats off to the Posiedon Core team!

Laterz

No comments: