Saturday, December 03, 2005

Interesting times....

The past few days have bee very interesting for me.I finally started participating in some inter B-school competitions and finally got through in for the Marketing competition for Poseidon (ISB).Apart from that, We(AHEM! I) worked on this really awesome case from IIM C.It was set by Mckinsey and it basically covered concepts from Microeconomics, Operations, Marketing, Optimization etc.I worked on the numericals tirelessly and actually enjoyed it :)

The heat has started for interview prep and its focus groups galore.I had a couple of interesting cases today but I will have to review some concepts pretty quickly to stay on level keel.

My current thought, as Ford prefect put it "Sleep is overrated ! "

NOW...Iam enjoying my stay here....good set of friends, interesting courses and the end in sight....it is so palpable that i can almost touch it ;)

Later

No comments: