Monday, June 04, 2007

BOOORRRREEEEDDDDD.......

Well...that covers my sentiment today!! After a lot of travel and a whole week off, Iam back at work and doing what I dislike the most.....Typing out a report!!

Last week was possibly one of the worst holidays I have had a while...spent the entire time at home in chennai !!!! Imagine that.......Compare it with last years holiday in the himalayas!!!! AAH....really bad deal this year!

What Iam not clear about is whether Iam bored with this job, or am I bored with work in general???

Is it a question of motivation?? or is it of laziness??.......

Nyways....i think I go through a phase like this every summer...booring summer!

6 out of the last 7 years, I have basically spent the entire month of may doing basically nothing!!

Maybe everyone is meant to have a holiday, but frankly Iam not ready for a holiday yet you know!!!...so much to do, so much to see.....yet that inertia holds me back.....

Wild idea for the day: Just quit now and leave for a world tour..... :-). What an exciting thought!!

More later....

No comments: