Monday, June 11, 2007

Another year younger !...Its a hap hap happy b`day to me :-)

Well...not really.....I feel older!! I turned 28 today, and alomost feel like people are looking at me differently now ;-)......

Down memory lane:

11th Birthday: Was having fun in the U.S......but desperately wanted to be older...the number was 28 I think!!

13th Birthday: Revelling in a lot of importance having turned into a teenager......was also opening up a lot of gifts post my poonal ceremony :-)

16th Birthday: Was gifted my freedom in the form a TVS Champ....my first two wheeler!! How I tortured that poor vehicle!!

18th Birthday: Got myself a Kinetic honda....dissapointed cuz I couldnt buy a bike!!.....Didnt how how to change gears:-).Celebrated my 18th birthday with my first beer (At least thats what all of my family thought :-))

23rd Birthday: Celebrated in the US....bought my self a 1984 Camry for $300!!! the leaky vehicle cost less than the amount of money I paid for a speeding ticket that i got... :-)

25th Birthday: Celebrated this bangalore.....I remeber this day vivdly....I was so engrossed at work, I was late for my own Bday party.....it was a very low key family thing!

26th Birthday: Another memorable birthday........I had broken my leg and i was brought cakes by both my very considerate frinds and later on by family.....

27th birthday: Celebrated in a pub in chennai with some good friends...it was a rollicking time!!

28th Birthday: Spent most of my time writing about my earlier birthday and sitting around at work......probably the lowest I have felt during a birthday in the last few years!

30th Birthday : ????????

I cant believe Iam 2 years away from being 30 yrs old!!!!......And I have done almost none of the things that I set myself out to do:

  • Travel to at least 20 countries
  • Make enough money for me and everyone close to me....
  • find true love!!
  • Achieve some thing so significant..that My name will become a brand!

Well iam not even close to any of the above.....!!! lets see what the years to come have in store for me.

Ciao.

2 comments:

Ayshu said...

28th birthday:Guess u again met ur good old friend for dinner???:-)))))whats happ??nice post!!

Karthik said...

Hi Ayshyu,

Just drowning in my sorrows of having turned a year older :-)...

Ill catch up with you soon...

karthik