Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Two days to go....Eternity awaits!!!!

I have only two more days of classes at ISB and my current feelings cannot be described with just words. On the one hand, Iam sad and apprehensive about leaving ISB, but happy to have ridden the storm reasonably successfully. So many new friends made, but so many will be lost after I leave hyderabad.....so many comforts endured at ISB, yet I will miss all the hardships faced during the year that was.

To put in perspective, this is my third educational adventure and third group of friends made and left.....I think Iam in denial as I have pretty much accepted the impermanence of relationships.

I have lived in a microcosm over the past year...but the real world awaits me all over again. How many times will this repeat......everytime I tell myself NO MORE!!!!

This year felt like an eternity....everyday!!! but now it feels like a nanosecond......its done...no more night outs, no more all night parties, no more insane deadlines to meet (I Hope!).

The same question keeps bothering me now...what next and Why???

Signing off from the best year of my life thus far....look forward to coming back next year for solstice :)

Senti karthik

No comments: