Monday, November 07, 2005

Confusion

Today, Deutche bank is interviewing on campus and looks like its gonna be a loong placement season ahead.I did not apply....Iam most definitely not a fin guy.We got our first list of companies and it looks extremely comprehensive. As my friend SM would say, All this is just information overload and i feel like one of those rats trapped in a maze of options, not knowing which one will be the best.

I have broadly decided to focus my campaign towards three clearly defined segments.

  • Companies who do stuff I know
  • Companies who do stuff i dont know
  • companies who pay the most ( viz. Consulting :) )

With such a comprehensive strategy.. I cant fail :) . Anyways, this just shows how confused Iam, but he best thing i can do is "Blink" (from my earlier post) in simple words, go with my gut....

Later.....

No comments: