Sunday, October 30, 2005

back to marketing...and a lot of fun!!!

Finally...Iam back in my comfort zone.Pure unadulterated marketing which gives you all the room to faff off and wiggle out some strange numbers.All you need to is state the assumptions.

But seriously, if i was ever in doubt as to where my MBA competencies lie...today is the best example.I worked on Consumer behaviour and Marketing implementation and I just feel great now. Contrast this with how i used to feel during any finance case discussions...the verdict is clear.

On an aside...i was just reading one of my frinds blogs and it was absolutely hilarious.....SM you rock dude. You have to know this guy to appreciate his wry sense of humor.

http://ihavewaytoomuchtime.blogspot.com/

Well thats it for now.....when will i ever feel sleepy????

1 comment:

Ford Prefect said...

Thanks dude ... I am glad my misery amuses you ..