Wednesday, June 09, 2010

All over europe

Recently, I have had to do a bit of travel to Europe and much more to follow very soon.

A couple of quick trip to Milano...saw the duomo cathedral and a huge castle in the centre of town! The hotels so far have been quite bad..even the hilton was pathetic for the money paid.

The place is not too great in terms of food....I ate the same chicken sandwich 3 days in a row for dinner.....the pizza and pasta in italy was not upto my expectations!!...all in all Milan was boring.

Next up is paris, then off to Holland and belgium for a few days and then finally a possible trip to the UK.

I know that all this travel seems fancy and nice, but when you have to do this on work...believe me, its not pleasant!

I always wanted to see new places and experience newer cultures, but i think iam growing older and tired of all the experiences now!! I think i just want holidays now, not travel on work!!

Thats it form me now....see this space for much more exciting news very soon.

Cheers...

No comments: