Friday, October 19, 2007

Sleepless in Dubai

Finally...My insomniac days are back.....!!

After a loong time Iam unable to goto sleep tonight. Lets see now, I have had ths condition only during times when i have had extreme anxiety , either due to a current depressive state or a current state of nothingness....

Right now, I think I suffer it because of the latter.....Or the simple reason could be that I had a little too much caffiene through the day and a little too much sleep last night ;-)

The worst bout of insomnia i had was in the US, where I could not sleep before 4 AM everyday, real worries about the future then! Then it was followed by forced insomnia at ISB, so much work, so little time n yet it all seemed so pointless!

and then onwards to bangalore, where I had doubts in the future of my job and the prospects.....

Now I think the anxeity is not about career, but about my pointless separation in dubai....

How to solve this? In the past, I have gotten over it by occupying myself compltely or tiring my self out with a lot of physical effort. Or else, I have managed to be on the phone....

Now, I intend to just ride out this night...the best solution, get a lot more physical activity going!

That said....lets hit the sack now!

Cheers.

No comments: