Monday, May 14, 2007

Life is but a movie.....


My life in the last two weeks has been like a scene out a hindi movie......I was talking to a very interesting lady, circumstances lead me to a potential two timing situation and then the classic miscommunication between the characters leading to some heartburn...but now Iam back on track.

This weekend, one of my friends got engaged and he wanted to surprise his bride by turning up for the event which he was not going to be there for initially......this dude tavelled thousands of miles completely undercover and I was the chief enforcer to ensure that the surprise was well executed. I virtually halted the the engagement for a 15 Mts period in order to " deliver my gift" :-).......but alls well that ends well! it was an amazing surprise and it was a very joyous occasion.

Finally, work has brought me to Udaipur Rajastan. I think fate has it that I will have to travel to every nook and corner in this country and make up for all the time I spent cozy in corner of the country for almost 20 yrs of my life! Till I was 21 the northernmost point in my life was Bombay!!....In the last 1 year, I have travelled to Dehli, Bombay, pune, Calcutta, Interior tamilnadu, Kerala, Upper reaches of the himalayas, Manali, Himachal pradesh, Chandigarh, AP and now Rajastan.....Whew that quite a lot!!

Anyways, The Mood of the Hour: Patience is a virtue, but will it get you anywhere??

2 comments:

Ford Prefect said...

Two timing !!!! Ferrari my friend , I would love to hear more details for maximum gossip pleasure ;-) ..
Nice to know you are enjoying the travel ... but North India in May must be hell ...

Karthik said...

You will hear all the gossip once iam sure wats going on myself...abhi tho its all a haze to me :-)