Monday, April 23, 2007

Of Mairrages and Conversations......

Well......I have finally started looking out for a life change. I was a little worried and confused, but Iam realizing that the only way to live through it is to go with the flow.

So far, I happened to meet this one very interesting lady.....fiercly independent yet practical. One of the more interesting personalities that I have met so far.

One question which has bugged me for a while now! Should I look for someone similar or someone opposite.....should I look to be constantly challenged, or for a harmonious subdued relationship?....I dunno!!

One thing is for sure.....i definitely enjoy good conversations.......but for the worry that the evil twin will come out soon enough to spoil the party :-)

So net net.......what is the most important consideration parameter?

  • Thought compatibility
  • physical attraction and chemistry
  • bit of both
  • none of the above and I dont have a clue :-)

On other aspects......work is interesting, but dealing with politics is extremely draining. I really want to move on to better things...... my interest span for this job has now officially expired!!!

Mood of the hour: Cant wait for whats next ;-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karthik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.