Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Recovering from a horrible accident

Couple of weeks back I had a bike accident and i dislocated my right foot.This happened at a very unfortunate time just a week before my finals.I really had to fight the pain and the drowsiness of the painkillers to get up the exams, but all my friends were really helpful through this period.

3 out of the 4 exams were pretty tough, and Iam hoping for some decent grades in all the subjects.Fingers crossed !@#$%

term 2 has already started and this week is kind of slow....but next wek is gonna be a real killer.On one day we have classes from 8.30 in the morning right upto 9.30 at night.

The courses this sem are really interesting and iam hoping to learn a lot during the course of this sem!

more later(hopefully more regulary)

PS: My major peeve from this accident is that iam not allowed to play anything or the next 6 months!!!!

No comments: