Saturday, May 07, 2005

First week@ISB winds down

Whew.....this really has been a hectic week.Most of the i.e upto thursday we have only just been catching up with studying for each of the four courses, and then came the weekend, when were supposed to relax and chilout etc ;).......Oh No....I have a case submission and an economics assignment due monday, not to mention having to practice stats and accounting (I think my vision kind of blurred at the end of the last accounts class...no sleep i guess)

Well, all said and done, it has been a busy but good week.there was a party at SVI (where i live) which was kind of a flop show.Our study group is very focussed and we were able to complete most of the case writeup by today.I think tommorow we would primarily be focussing on completing the Economics assignments.

If You are wondering why I have not been talking about any of the extra-curricular activities in the last few posts.....thats bcos, i have not had any !!!! I guess i need to start squeezing more time from my schedule.

More tommorow about the fiasco with Student Jungle 1 ;)

No comments: